We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer who would like to join our Engineering team at IntellectEU, namely our Daml Tribe. As part of the team, you will be responsible for using the Daml smart contract language to design and implement Daml based solutions under various distributed ledger technologies.
We sponsor training and certification leveraging our partnership with Digital Asset – the creators of Daml.
- Passionate about problem-solving and eager to learn about emerging technologies in the distributed ledger space.
- Ready to collaborate with the team and be a team player.
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and taking ownership of tasks.
- Deliver production-ready Daml-driven applications and ensure the applications are ready to be deployed in an enterprise environment.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments of Daml - an intuitive smart contract language developed by Digital Asset.
- Contribute to requirements analysis of Daml applications.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Coach and mentor other members of the development team, growing the collective knowledge and expertise of the group.
- Strong foundation in at least one modern and/or functional programming language (Python, Haskell, Scala, Java, Kotlin).
- Good understanding of programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithms).
- Proven history of delivering distributed, scalable, and highly available systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively internally and externally for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3+ years of software development experience in general.
- Understanding of the modern development ecosystem: Git, CI/CD, automated testing, authentication, and authorization.
Would be a plus:
- Deep understanding of distributed ledger technologies (Corda, Fabric, Ethereum) and distributed systems architecture.
- Comfortable with Enterprise Business applications and environments.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with common Spring projects (Spring Framework, Spring Boot).
- Experience running an enterprise software application in Production.
- Experience with cloud development and deployment (AWS, GCP, Azure).
Working at IntellectEU:
- Passionate and friendly team in an innovative, casual, positive and open work environment
- Only interesting and challenging projects involving emerging technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way the business works in the financial world
- Business travel opportunities
- International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Antwerp, Kyiv, New York, Lisbon, Viseu and works in the market for over 14 years